Beacon Road, Trimingham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR11 8DX
About the Property
Situated down a quiet lane on the outskirts of Trimingham lies this spacious, beautifully presented, four bedroom detached house.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, large kitchen / diner, conservatory and downstairs shower room, along with two good sized bedrooms. Upstairs, the landing leaves to a further two good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside the property boasts six and a half acres of land which is perfect for keen gardeners, potential developers and those who require equestrian facilities.
This could potentially be a haven for a small scaled development (STPP).
Early viewings recommended.
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- 6.5 Acres of Land with Potential for Development
- Spacious Kitchen /Diner
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Decking Area outside to enjoy sea views
- Double Glazed Windows
- Private Drive leading to property with parking