Online Estate Agents in Coventry
During Saxon times, Coventry was the crossroads of England. Even now, this city lives up to its historic roots. The brilliant transport links, famed Warwick University, and bustling bar scene make Coventry an attractive location. In a move that solidified Coventry’s reputation as a vibrant, bustling city, The British Council named Coventry the UK’s City of Culture for 2021. Students, professionals, and young couples are vying for property in this hotspot.
If you’re hoping to sell a property, time is of the essence. To take advantage of the seller’s market, you need to contact an online property agency in Coventry.
Sold is a modern alternative to traditional high-street agents. We work with experienced solicitors in Coventry to sell your property as quickly as possible. Even better, we guarantee a £0 agent base fee, a free valuation, and a dedicated specialist who is available 24/7.
Sold – What We Do
Sold is an online estate agent in Coventry. By tapping into our network of solicitors, property specialists, and dedicated customer support staff, we can sell properties far quicker than high-street vendors.
- No hidden fees
- £0 agent base fee
- No sale, no fee package available
Homeowners who are sick and tired of dealing with high-street vendors come to us for a more personalised experience. Customer service is at the heart of what we do. We are the first internet estate agents in Coventry to offer 24/7 services.
Whenever you hit a bump in the road, you can call your dedicated account manager. Nothing is too big or small for our team. Got a question about conveyancing? Worried about the changing housing market in Coventry? Call your account manager and get answers within minutes.
Get a free estimate of your home’s current value
Why Are Homeowners Choosing Online Estate Agents in Coventry?
We have earned a reputation for being one of the best online estate agents in Coventry because we are always transparent. When you choose Sold, you don’t have to worry about unexpected bills.
- Cash – Our Free Cash Offer package promises funds within seven days.
- Personal support – Each and every one of our customers gets a dedicated account manager. They can provide personal support and expert knowledge.
- No fees – If you choose our inclusive No Sale, No Fee package, you don’t have to worry about legal fees. We’ll handle them all for you, so you can sell your home without the burden of thousands of pounds in bills.
- Professional marketing – To ensure that your property reaches its market value, we will send a professional photographer to your home at a time that suits you. Once we have professional photos and floor plans, we will market your home on all the best online property sites like Zoopla, Rightmove, and OnTheMarket.
Your dedicated account manager can talk you through the entire process. Whether you have a bungalow, a semi-detached, or a mansion, we have an expert who has experience selling your type of property.
Reach 98% of all active buyers...
Average Amount of Time Properties Spend On The Market
Buyers are itching to get a property in Coventry, but there is a lot more to the housing market than just supply and demand. Bureaucracy, overworked estate agents, and broken lines of communication can keep your property on the market for longer than necessary.
One report looked at the average amount of time that properties spent on the market from August 2022 to August 2023. During this time, detached properties spent ten more days on the market (for a total of 123 days), semi-detached properties spent nine more days on the market (for a total of 102 days), and terraced properties spent 40 more days on the market (for a total of 108 days).
Homeowners and landlords don’t want to wait for hundreds of days to sell their homes. More often than not, they need the money within a few weeks. We are one of the best online estate agents in Coventry because we tackle long wait times. With our Free Cash Offer package, homeowners can sell their properties within seven days.
Reach 98% of all active buyers...
High-Street vs Internet Estate Agents in Coventry
Some people don’t feel comfortable using an online property agency in Coventry. They prefer to use well-established, well-known high-street vendors in the city. There are 73 estate agents in Coventry alone, but you’ll be hard-pressed to arrange a one-on-one meeting or get any of them on the phone.
High-street vendors might have recognisable names, but they are in the dark ages when it comes to customer service. For many homeowners, poor customer service is the biggest reason to switch to an online estate agent in Coventry.
Who Might Need an Online Estate Agent in Coventry?
There are many reasons you might be looking to sell your home in Coventry, and want to use an online estate agent. Some of these include:
- People who want to pay off debts – If big debts are taking a toll on your mental health, you can use our service to solve the problem. Our lump-sum offer is available for any type of property.
- Homeowners who are threatened with repossession – Is a third-party threatening to repossess your home? If the process hasn’t already started, you can sell your home and use the cash to pay off any outstanding debts.
- Couples who are separating – If you are separating from someone you share a house with, you might want to remove the ties that bind you as quickly as possible. In this case, we recommend choosing our Free Cash Offer package and selling your house within seven days.
- Landlords who want to invest in different assets – Are you a landlord who wants to rethink your asset allocation? When you choose Sold, you can make your assets liquids as quickly as possible.
Get a free estimate of your home’s current value
Frequently Asked Questions About Online Estate Agents in Coventry
How long does it take to sell a home in Coventry?
When you go through a high-street vendor, you can expect to sell your home in an average of 77 days. If that statistic seems shocking, wait until you hear about detached properties, which take an average of 99 days to sell.
These days, using a traditional estate agent is the slowest way to sell your property. Online estate agents have emerged as a far faster, less painful alternative. We aim to put your property on the market within just 72 hours, and we will market it as a cash buyer house in Coventry.
If you choose our Free Cash Offer, you can have money in your bank account in around a week.
What is an online estate agent?
True to the name, an online estate agent offers all the same services as a high-street estate agent, but without a brick-and-mortar office. Online estate agents in Coventry provide much more flexibility for modern homeowners who want to sell their properties as quickly as possible.
By transporting all the typical workings of an estate agent to an online forum, Sold caters to busy modern professionals who expect quick services and round-the-clock customer support.
Online agents are streamlined to include only essential services. If your account manager has a question, they will give you a call. Otherwise, they will handle all the legal documents themselves. You can get on with your life, while we focus on selling your property.
How to find the best online estate agents in Coventry?
Sold is not the only online property agency in Coventry. You can choose from any number of online agents, but beware, not all agents can deliver on their promises. Before you choose an online agent, you need to ask yourself, ‘How trustworthy is this website?’
Ultimately, it all comes down to services. What can Sold offer that other online agents like Yopa, Strike, and PurpleBricks can’t?
- Sold will pay all your legal fees
- Sold will provide a cash offer
- Sold will host viewings for your property at no extra cost on the Fast & Free package
- Sold offers three different ways to sell, so there’s something for everyone
With all things considered, it’s easy to understand why thousands of satisfied customers think that Sold is one of the best online estate agents in Coventry.
How fast can Sold sell your property?
We can sell your home in just seven days.
Our expansive network of professional solicitors and dedicated agents makes it possible to sell your home in a week. It might sound unbelievable, but that is why so many people are choosing online estate agents in Coventry!
How much can you save with Sold?
The overall cost depends on a few factors, including your patience! We offer three different packages, so you can find a deal that suits your time frame and budget.
Here are a few of the ways that we save homeowners money.
- We guarantee a £0 base fee for agents. Traditional high-street agents charge anywhere from 0.9% to 3.7% of the overall cost of the property, so the overall fee can total thousands of pounds.
- We offer a package called No Sale, No Fee that protects you from paying any money until your property is sold.
- We offer free valuations to all our customers, so you can save hundreds of pounds before your property even hits the market.
If you want to sell your property with as few upfront costs as possible, we are the right online estate agent in Coventry for you.
What should I do if I'm struggling to sell my home?
We’ve touched on this above; it’s not uncommon for properties in Coventry to sit on the market for a few months. Worryingly, statistics show that time on the market is increasing. In the last year, terraced properties have spent 40 more days on the market than usual, which has led homeowners to ask, ‘What should I do if I’m struggling to sell my house?’
If you want to go down the traditional route, you’ll have to wait out the market. But if you are ready to embrace a modern alternative to traditional vendors, you can contact us. Our online property agency in Coventry handles all kinds of homes, including terraced houses. We can sell your home for cash in just seven days.
Can online estate agents in Coventry sell my house quickly?
It all depends on the estate agent. If you choose a reputable online estate agent in Coventry like Sold, you can get a cash lump sum in seven days. But if you choose an untrustworthy online agent or a more traditional, high-street vendor, you could be waiting for a few months.
Homeowners in Coventry choose us because we have our ear to the ground. When the housing market in Coventry fluctuates, we know about it. And when you choose our service, you’ll know about it too. Your dedicated agent will keep you updated on any changes that will impact the sale of your property. No matter how long it takes to sell your property, you will always be in the driver’s seat.