- We fully manage every aspect of your sale, start-to-end
- This gives you certainty the sale will complete stress free
Step 1 : Fill in our quick formWe’ll only need a few details from you to prepare things our side.
Step 2 : Receive your valuation
Once your details are in, you’ll receive a phone call from one of our property analysts, most likely within the first 2 hours. We’ll work with you to better understand your property, what you are looking to achieve, and take you through the valuation.
Step 3 : We start the process
When you sign up, we assign you a dedicated team member who manages the entire process for you, ensuring you’re completely clear on all the details and what happens when, organising photos and floorplans for a time that works for you. They also introduce you to your solicitor (that we will pay for!).
Step 4 : Your property is sent to our database
Once we have all your property details, we send them to our 20,000 pre-qualified buyers – giving them 24 hours to make their best offer to secure the sale. When we get one, we jump straight to completing the sale for you.
Step 5: Your property is marketed publicly
If we don’t get the right offer from our database on day 1, then we immediately promote your home on all the big property sites like Rightmove and Zoopla, managing all viewings and offers for you.
Step 6: A fully managed sale
Once an offer is accepted, your dedicated team member liaises with buyers and solicitors directly, ensuring all paperwork is completed promptly to keep everything on track for you. Then, once completed, you receive your money and the buyer pays us our fee.
So, why choose SOLD.CO.UK?
- We are completely free – we take our fee from the buyer
- We even pay your legal costs
- We manage everything for you from start to end
- Get an online house valuation today
Don’t just take our word for it. Have a read of what some of our customers have to say…
Why should I choose SOLD.CO.UK?
- We offer a range of services, with a tailored approach to match your needs
- You’re able to move between these services whenever needed
- All are totally fee free, and we pay your legal costs
- We never overvalue nor over-promise